Practical Nursing (LPN) Program
Graduates of this LPN program will be well prepared for successful passing of the NCLEX-PN examination, licensure as an LPN in New York State, and subsequent employment in the field.
Our LPN program is comprehensive, designed to give you the clinical and lab skills necessary to become a successful LPN. Our school instructors come from a diverse background within the medical industry, helping to provide you with the tools necessary to fulfill your goal to become a Licensed Practical Nurse.
Class of 2015
“It’s the best school. They are very personal and everyone knows my name. My professors remember me and care about me. I’ve never felt so supported.”
Practical Nursing students at the New York Metro campus of Mildred Elley will also have an opportunity to specialize by taking coursework in the following:
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Medical Terminology
- Practical Nursing in New York State
- Mathematics for Nursing
- Introduction to Practical Nursing
- Practical Nursing I
- Practical Nursing II
- Practical Nursing III
- Practical Nursing IV
- Nursing Leadership and Exam Preparation
Ready to make a change? Take the first step!
Requesting information requires no obligation or commitments.
LPN Program Benefits
Attending Mildred Elley means you not only receive a quality higher education experience, but it also means you get access to the most advanced LPN job training available. Mildred Elley also offers many different benefits for program students.
- Financial Aid & Scholarships For Those Who Qualify
- Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
- Flexible School Schedule
- Convenient Location in Lower Manhattan’s Financial District
- Easy Access to Express Subways and Buses
- Approved for Veterans Education Benefits
- International Students Welcome
If you’re ready to start your career as a nurse, CONTACT US now to begin your training!